Thread: afc south
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #91
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: afc south

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfan123 View Post
Hello colts fan here (I come in peace) just wondering what you guys feel about colts one game behind you (pending bears game). Texans fans at all worried colts could threaten division?

anyways im rooting for texans to beat the bears..and a no injury game.
I'm not worried about the Colts this year, barring injury we should sweep the Colts. With that said the Colts rebuild has been impressive to say the least. With another great draft or 2 the Colts will be a formidable opponent for years to come. I'm not looking forward to facing Luck for the next 15 yrs..
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote