Thread: afc south
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012   #88
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: afc south

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfan123 View Post
I dont beleive texans fans hate the colts organization. You were stuck in same devision with a Elite qb..probably one of the greatest qbs of all times. and for many years texans had a defense that was easy to shred. i have always felt there was a grudge against peyton not colts. maybe im wrong.

well i for one Have haterd for the colts not all but some colts fans would come to houston and talk mad **** and we had to take it .... yeah we couldnt say anything

i hate everyone in our divison and thats the way it should be
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote