View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #27
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 223543 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: Yates best backup QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I think as much as Yates is a good backup the Texans offense as run by Gary when Matt & Matt both went out was a good situation for a backup. Much of TJ's success came as a result of Kubiak not putting too much on him, going with what he did well, basically just creating a good situation for him to be successful in.

Yes, I complimented Gary Kubiak. Why are you all looking at me like that?
I agree with you.

Given my druthers if it had to come to going to a backup though if he was healthy I would rather have Sage.

Why are you all looking at me like that?