Thread: afc south
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #80
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 233844 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: afc south

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Two items to consider:

First, this weekend, we play the Jags, and they play the Pats. Things could loosen up by Monday.

Secondly, we play them two out of the last three weeks of the season. If we go into that three game stretch needing both of those games to win the division, this isn't the team we believe it is to begin with. If we go into those games needing both of them and don't get them, then we flat out suck (and we don't flat out suck).
The Pats/Colts game scares me because the Pats defense kinda sucks and the Colts have enough offense to exploit sucky defenses. Question is, will the ol' gunslinger Brady outduel the young gun Luck. I know this is already an afternoon game but if I were NBC I'd petition to have this game moved to prime time.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote