Thread: afc south
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #73
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150820 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: afc south

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
Here Here! I would LOVE to see the Texans turn out the lights on the Colt's season and any potential of them making it into the playoffs. The Texans better not think about taking it easy in week 17. If it was any other team, maybe. But not the Colts. That history has to be re-written.
I seriously don't think the organization cares about that history. Their primary concern will be getting our guys to the games that matter injury free. If that last game doesn't have homefield implications, We'll probably start sitting key players in the second qtr.

& that's the way it should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
I think if we are lucky hell we will have everything locked up bye wk 12
How is that even possible? We don't play New England until week 14. & Denver's remaining schedule is pretty easy.