Thread: afc south
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #72
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: afc south

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
The Colts are not as good as everyone acts like they are. They lost to the freaking Jags and Jets. And outside the second game they played vs JAX they've won by 3 points usually. They have an easy schedule and have only played one opponent with a good defense, who was the Bears who blew them out. Head to head we will crush them, Luck won't throw 300 on our defense. They'll probably win the last game against us because we will be resting starters. I'm glad they're playing well because it hurts their draft position and gets them a harder schedule next year.
I don't think you've expressed one original thought in this whole post. What you just said is exactly what everyone else has said. They've mentioned Luck is playing better than expected, though you didn't say as much, I'm sure you agree. Better than expected doesn't mean we think he's elite.

They play us twice in the next 6 weeks. So even if their easy schedule makes it close, it's not really close. We all agree with that.

As far as making their schedule more difficult next year, it hasn't worked that way since the Texans joined the league & the NFL went to 32 teams. Our schedule is exactly like theirs with the exception that we play Baltimore & Denver, where they play Cleveland & Kansas City. They still have to play the AFC South, just like we do, the AFC East, just like we do & the NFC North just like we do.