View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #23
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yates best backup QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I think as much as Yates is a good backup the Texans offense as run by Gary when Matt & Matt both went out was a good situation for a backup. Much of TJ's success came as a result of Kubiak not putting too much on him, going with what he did well, basically just creating a good situation for him to be successful in.

Yes, I complimented Gary Kubiak. Why are you all looking at me like that?
Msr I agree, I am not saying Yates sucked , just how any times did ths offense score over 16 points (just picking a teen number) when he played? I know hevwasva rookie and where he was drafted. He needs some seasoning
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote