Thread: afc south
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #68
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: afc south

if it comes down to wk 17 for the colts to get in our out of the playoffs i dont know how im going to feel about that if we got bye and homefield through out already locked up

obvs already i get the Texans organzation has NOOOOOOO LOVE for the colts and would love to be the one who knocks them out of the playoffs

I think if we are lucky hell we will have everything locked up bye wk 12

thats goooinnnggg to be ALOOOTTT of down time about 4 games to treat like pre season if things go bad then maybe 2 games to treat like preseason

knowing kubes he will prob layy down and take it easy for the Vikes at home and the next week straight play out @colts on the road just to make sure the team is PLaying at a high level before the PLayoff BYE

so sorry colts its not looking like we will lay down in wk 16 yeah we may pull our starters in the mid 3rd qtr but even our 2nd teir team will ball out
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote