View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #134
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Just my thoughts & I have spent the last hour reviewing this position AGAIN (lol) I think Patterson comes out only if he gets a first round rating from NFL. Terrence Williams 6'2" 205 should be there 77/1431 19.6 avg. 4.49

I am just not sure Kubiak is going to add to WRs; Jean $1/2m 2013. Posier is 6'1 5/8 211 & projected 4.44 I think he's going nowhere. Martin solidifies his roster spot with returns. Walter is a solid WR2 6'3" 218 15 yd avg. He blocks downfield & that makes Gary grin. Add AJ and that's the same 5 with no second round WR beating out any imo. It's Williams in first or none.

Throw in Owen Daniels at a 900 yards pace...
right on the money!
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote