View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #49
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dobbins Fined 30K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Looking at in hindsight I felt bad for the hit. I had two bets on the game (not that it is important) and said bet was off and you don't owe me.

At speed of the game at the time of the play. I thought cutler was way over the line of scrimmage(his first pump of the football was the line). I was wrong but was thinking where Tim was at the time..he had no idea I that section of time. Just stop the guy in front of you.

However it happens ,just like defenseless receivers. A second is not a long time in that scenario.i think where Tim got in trouble also was his comments afterwards
If you go back and watch the play from the snap, you can clearly see the ball is spotted just across the 50 yard line. When the Center grabs it and sets up to hike, the ball is touching the 50 yard line. If you look at it that way, Cutler was definitely beyond the LOS when he threw it. The announcers had a bad angle to view the play and incorrectly marked the LOS at the 48.5 yard line, which is why some people think his back foot was still behind it.