Thread: afc south
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #66
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: afc south

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSteel View Post
If that is the case, then I would rather see us knock them out of the wild card running and add another win to the lopsided Manning/Colts win column.
Here Here! I would LOVE to see the Texans turn out the lights on the Colt's season and any potential of them making it into the playoffs. The Texans better not think about taking it easy in week 17. If it was any other team, maybe. But not the Colts. That history has to be re-written. Luck will endure the sophomore slump next year and they will likely see a 3rd straight year of a playoff drought. Don't let that organization get a sense that they can reload and be back. It'll take more than a little LUCK to recover from the loss of Manning. That run with Manning was also attributed to Dungy and some good personnel decisions by Polian. Now that all of them are gone, I anticipate that team will struggle to find the level of success they ever had under the Manning years. Good LUCK! (not)