Thread: trade ups
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #5
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: trade ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
From the 3 amigo's thread, this is my projection:

Note: All 4 listed were expiring contracts and signed above minimum deals with their new teams by June 1st.

I believe Lucky shares the same general idea of compensation as well. I haven't looked at their snap counts individually yet, but I may do that later and try to give a better projection. For now, I would go with 3, 5, 6 and a 7 to be safe for mocks.
That is a lots of picks! Since we wouldn't have many roster spots available for rooks next year, perhaps we trade our normal picks for higher picks in 2014 to stock pile 2-3rds picks like how NE do. This way, we will be very competitive for years to come.

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote