Thread: trade ups
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #4
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: trade ups

From the 3 amigo's thread, this is my projection:

Note: All 4 listed were expiring contracts and signed above minimum deals with their new teams by June 1st.

Quote:
Yes, we should get 4 compensatory picks:

Mario Williams - 3/4th
Mike Brisiel - 4/5th
Joel Dreesen - 5/6th
Jason Allen - 6/7th

The Texans signed zero qualifying free agents, so every loss should result in at least a 7th. Play time, games started and contract size figure into this equation, so those are just rough estimates.
I believe Lucky shares the same general idea of compensation as well. I haven't looked at their snap counts individually yet, but I may do that later and try to give a better projection. For now, I would go with 3, 5, 6 and a 7 to be safe for mocks.