Thread: trade ups
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #3
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: trade ups

Maybe one of our compensatory pick guru's can give us a realistic assessment of what we can expect next year. I think Dutchrudder has done this once before but I can't find it right now. Comp. picks can't be traded but it does free us up to trade our regular picks and I agree we need to be doing some heavy trading up in 2013. We need quality over quantity. I think we could wind up with 3-4 2nd round picks if we can find trade partners, I make it sound so easy but I know that it's not, and this seems to be a talented draft where having multiple 2nd round picks would really set us up for years to come. We could fix 4-5 positions with high quality talent and depth. I hope Rick is on the phone with his fellow GM buddies setting up the foundations for draft day trades.

BB and others lets see a mini mock based on a 1st, three 2nd's, a 3rd, and a 5th. We may also have some 6th or 7th round comp. or regular picks as well.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote