Thread: afc south
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #56
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: afc south

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Just saw this.

Personally, I worry about the Colts catching us. I worry about every game we play, though. I'm really ticked off that the Colts had Satan Manning for all those years and now they've got a really bright future ahead of them with Luck.

It would totally suck if we drop a couple of games we should win and end up having to fight the Colts off at the end of the year.
They are playing good football. However, we are not same ole Texans of the past. We are damn good football team. Look at our remaining schedule. Only game that I see a competitive game would be against NE. Hopefully, this division thing would be over by week 14 so that we will be able to give our starters much needed rest for playoffs and the road to the SB!

Go Texans!!!

Last edited by SAMURAITEXAN; 11-14-2012 at 05:28 PM.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote