Thread: afc south
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #55
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 65936 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: afc south

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Just saw this.

Personally, I worry about the Colts catching us. I worry about every game we play, though. I'm really ticked off that the Colts had Satan Manning for all those years and now they've got a really bright future ahead of them with Luck.

It would totally suck if we drop a couple of games we should win and end up having to fight the Colts off at the end of the year.
Two items to consider:

First, this weekend, we play the Jags, and they play the Pats. Things could loosen up by Monday.

Secondly, we play them two out of the last three weeks of the season. If we go into that three game stretch needing both of those games to win the division, this isn't the team we believe it is to begin with. If we go into those games needing both of them and don't get them, then we flat out suck (and we don't flat out suck).