Thread: afc south
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #55
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 354624 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: afc south

Just saw this.

Personally, I worry about the Colts catching us. I worry about every game we play, though. I'm really ticked off that the Colts had Satan Manning for all those years and now they've got a really bright future ahead of them with Luck.

It would totally suck if we drop a couple of games we should win and end up having to fight the Colts off at the end of the year.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote