View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #133
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
But if so, what kind of WR do we target? Are we looking for a smallish, speed guy in the Steve Smith mold or a bigger 6'2, 6'3 guy? The bigger guys in the upcoming draft are Keenan Allen (who won't fall to us), Justin Hunter (who may, but I see Cordarelle Patterson being there when we draft), Cordarelle Patterson himself and Da'Rick Rogers. Smaller guys would be Tavon Austin or Stedman Bailey. Assuming we draft in the 28-32 range, who would we pick up?
Just my thoughts & I have spent the last hour reviewing this position AGAIN (lol) I think Patterson comes out only if he gets a first round rating from NFL. Terrence Williams 6'2" 205 should be there 77/1431 19.6 avg. 4.49

I am just not sure Kubiak is going to add to WRs; Jean $1/2m 2013. Posier is 6'1 5/8 211 & projected 4.44 I think he's going nowhere. Martin solidifies his roster spot with returns. Walter is a solid WR2 6'3" 218 15 yd avg. He blocks downfield & that makes Gary grin. Add AJ and that's the same 5 with no second round WR beating out any imo. It's Williams in first or none.

Throw in Owen Daniels at a 900 yards pace...