View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #78
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do the Texans get national respect now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
That's just Galloway. I'm sure the other cohosts on the show defended the Texans. Their morning show picked the Texans as the team Cowboys fans should follow because of Jerry Jones.
I still read Galloway and see some of his online bits on the Star-Telegram site. I like him and his attitude. I'm sure he just meant that the Texans aren't a team people really debate. Because that is the reality of it. Whether you are the Cowboys, Tim Tebow, etc it all comes down to debate on the topics and the Texans are vanilla when it comes to debate.