View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #74
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 18132 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do the Texans get national respect now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I was listening to GAC yesterday on ESPN Radio and Galloway was spewing his usual mess. And he said that Johnny Football is the Savior of Football in Texas (with the Cowboys sucking so bad.) When someone brought up the Texans, he said basically no one anywhere cares about the Texans.

I changed the channel at that point.
That's just Galloway. I'm sure the other cohosts on the show defended the Texans. Their morning show picked the Texans as the team Cowboys fans should follow because of Jerry Jones.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote