View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #21
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BEEF WEEK - part duh!

Agree! Tebow being traded mid season would have been ok. The ticket sales will sag next season, which stinks! In the last 3 years, the Jags tickets/marketing has produced no blackouts and average crowds around 63,000. This season has question me on purchasing tickets for next year. The blow outs at home have taken it's toll. I've been buying tickets since 1996, when I moved to Jax. Compare Dolphins and Bucs, which are doing good this season and still having blackouts! My concern, is this a plan to get out of the lease, produce a terrible team w/blackouts? Get the fan base so unconcerned w/Jags, that the move doesn't make such a sting? What was the days like, when the Oilers were going to move? Is it a formula for moving teams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Still don't know why they don't trade for Tebow. At this point, what can it hurt?
At least get some butts in the seats.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote