View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #19
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5439 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BEEF WEEK - part duh!

I think Kline is the best QB coming out this draft. He looks NFL ready, while Geno Smith and Barkley look like projects. Gabby was a project and after 2 years, time to move on. Gabby only has 5 wins, and only one 300 yard passing game. Agree, for the Texans, only team in the Division I respect/like. That's why, I'm rooting for you guys for the SB. Houston deserves a SB, considering the Oilers history, the losing/moving of the Oilers and then the 10 year struggle to become a strong/winning team. It's your time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Well I hope the new regime decides to let him work it out in JVille only because he is awful but it'd guarantee us 2 wins every year for the next couple at least.

Pretty bad time to try to get a new franchise QB in the draft, none of the QB's look like #1 overall worthy to me. But good luck to you, of all the teams in our division I hate the Jags the least.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote