View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #11
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BEEF WEEK - part duh!

Hell no!!! Plain Garbage is done! For him to keep his job, he would have to light it up this season. We will get a new GM/coach/staff/QB for 2013. A new start, new era.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
I hear that, he's a beastly punter.

But seriously, you think the Jags will be looking for a new QB? After spending a 1st and 2nd to take him I think they have to stick with him a little longer than 2 seasons. Not because I think he'll improve because he's just terrible but you've made your bed so you kind of have to lay in it.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote