View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #1
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5439 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default BEEF WEEK - part duh!

I'm back, with nothing to run, smack wise. It's a new low for the franchise, so a lot of work is going to have to be done...clean the house and start all over again. It's bad, when all you ask for, is to be competive in a football game! The Texans look great and should have a nice day destroying the Jags Sunday. What can I say? The broom is going to sweep again this season. Let Sunday's beating happen and no injuries to both teams. I hope, I can watch the whole game? I hope some how the Jags play like a team and actually try. I will be pulling for the Texans in the post season. Looks like the AFC goes through Houston. Texan fans enjoy this season and the excitment of having a really great football team. I'm ready for the draft already! Go Jags..teal kool aid and all!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote