View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #62
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overall fan response not what I expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Yall Should see whats happening in San Antonio...heh heh

Ill post pics soon but check out Houston Texans Fan Club of San Antonio on FB. Last night we had party and it was packed. We have over 900 members.(or people who like page...whatever)

Pretty cool...not as monolithic for Dallas as you have been led to believe.
this is what I have been looking for. Maybe the tidal wave is just forming. I don't think a win at Jacksonville will impact fan response much as to be expected. Still 9-1 is darn good.