View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #178
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75541 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I'm trying to figure out if this was dropped because it was bogus 100% or just nifty maneuvering by a great lawyer.

Sorry, I just won't accept the idea that Adrian Peterson did nothing to warrant the situation. We're living in an age where everybody practically gets a sympathy vote on everything, i.e. reelection of a really, REALLY bad President.

And this, for me, is not black/white race issue. I think this is more to do with his celebrity status. If Justin Bieber had been in those shoes, I'd be just as slow to believe Bieber's side of the story, too. You generally don't get much attention in a bar at 2 a.m., from the cops, unless you're asking for it. /GP'sDiscussion.
Or it could be that he was innocent of charges that never should have been brought against him in the 1st place.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote