View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #100
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 153429 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hit on Cutler...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
I have. I have even watched it on youtube and played it frame by frame. His helmet goes to the right. Cutlers Helmet appears to snap straight back, not off to the side. This would suggest that Dobbins misses Cutlers head and the whiplash is due to the sudden stop.
I think your keen eye needs some education on momentum perhaps. Wouldn't Cutlers head snap forward instead of backwards if Dobbins hit his body but not his head? That's what physics would suggest.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote