View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #183
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

The bad thing is even though AD was proven innocent, there's no telling how much $$$$ it cost him in lawyer fees, all because of a hot headed cop and the DA's office teming up in a form of colusion.

The $$$$ doesn't matter to Peterson. But they sure do when this happens to the common man and yes this kind of stuff happens all of the time to the common man. It's happened to me. Cost me $5,000 to prove my innocence and people wonder why there's no trust of the judicial system in this country.

There would be alot less charges brought if the losing side had to pay attorney fees and that would put a stop to most of this BS.

BTW, Rusty Hardin is a bada** in the court room. A modern day Racehorse Haynes.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote