View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #85
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBill View Post
OK..........

Nope he sucked. Sorry.

No thanks. I have all the games since 2009 recorded from NFL Rewind when I made the 2011 defense video. I just feel cutting it to "prove" Kareem Jackson was horrible is a massive waste of time. It will then either go to semantics of what does "bad" and "horrible" mean; or it will devolve into an argument of him not being the worst DB and how much he contributed to the "badness". I don't recall ever saying he would never improve, but do recall getting kicked in the nads every week by the atrocious defensive failures and deep balls.

I guess this might seem close minded, and I'm not taking a shot at you AT ALL, I just am not a huge fan of long involved internet discussions. Thus my 200 posts and low rep power LOL.
OK, so here's the play:

Moss to be in motion from right to left

The whole sequence is here:

http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/...0Galloway/111/

Several different angles are here:
http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/...to%20Galloway/

Now you and Rey tell me where Wilson is?
The closest guys to KJax were the ref and Pollard (who was some 9-10 yards away as the ball arrived):

If Wilson was back there like any FS should have been, that ball would have never been thrown. Even if McNabb decided to force the ball in there, it would have been broken up by the FS (don't you think Manning or Quin would have done that?)

For JamesBill, if you claim that Galloway was running past KJax ALL DAY, I hate to say it, but the claim is not valid.

And for Rey, who "decided" that KJax still had to make that play somehow no matter that it was zone coverage, and that this was a bad play by KJax, I have to disagree.

Just because the guy was put in a bad situation doesn't mean that he made a bad play. In fact, he did well enough to make that tackle to help minimize the damage. Honestly, that's really all you can ask for from a CB in such a circumstance.

Last edited by 76Texan; 11-14-2012 at 11:00 AM.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote