View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #25
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 66612 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin: An idea on how to reward Subscribed Contributors

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
And by the way, Kevin ASKED us to give ideas about what he could do to incentivize the paid subscriber service.

If anybody got red-assed by my mere suggestion, then so be it. I was only offering a suggestion. I never intended to be equated with being insensitive to other people's time.

Maybe some of you shouldn't take up offenses, especially on someone else's behalf, so easily. Oh well, such is life.

TC, I meant nothing but "honor" in terms of my suggestion. I felt like you started your journalistic efforts here, and it would have been cool to have some of your stuff hit our site prior to it hitting the Chronicle's page. Not every single time, just every now and then.
When I have good stuff, I tend to put a link up here shortly after it goes live.

Not sure it would be great sending emails of stuff, because the best part of my blog posts are often the links, which would only show up if the blog post was live. I write the blog posts in the blog software.