View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Jax 11/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
All we really need is our GMA. Take it easy and don't push it. We are going to need you for the playoffs.
Thanks Ted!! LOVE my grandkids and happy that I'm still healthy enough to support what they do. Cassie is a cheerleader for her school, and to me it's just as important to go see her cheer as it was to go see Aaron play football. Just not crazy about having to drive to SA and back in one day. LaPortes playoff game is Friday night, so can't leave early. I'll make it to the tailgate, just not real early.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote