View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #97
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 43520 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hit on Cutler...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Well, he was a passer, and while it's true that he was throwing an illegal pass, the rule says very specifically that unnecessary roughness may apply even if he is in front of the line of scrimmage. That's why I think it may and does apply to this situation. Please explain why you think it does not.
Negative sir. The QB became a runner the second he advanced the football. It's not Dobbins fault Cutler pussed out and try to pass the ball.

What happened to Cutler was acutlers fault.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote