View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #128
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 192752 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Fire Joe Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
I didn't notice the pause. If there was one, I would attribute it more to making sure he had a grip on that wet ball before kicking it. Last night was the first crappy weather game we've played in this year, IIRC.
This makes more sense to me. Kick/punt coverage is about timing. They practice getting that timing down over and over and over. If the punter waits too long to get the kick away, he risks drawing a penalty for illegal man down field. But I can see him taking an extra half sec to make sure he's got a good grip on the ball before kicking.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote