View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012   #18
9baller
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 9baller is a quality contributor and well respected9baller is a quality contributor and well respected9baller is a quality contributor and well respected9baller is a quality contributor and well respected9baller is a quality contributor and well respected9baller is a quality contributor and well respected9baller is a quality contributor and well respected9baller is a quality contributor and well respected9baller is a quality contributor and well respected9baller is a quality contributor and well respected9baller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans host kicker tryouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
The problem with Hartmann is that he's got that 4 game suspension. The 4 game suspension doesn't start (to the best of my knowledge) until he's signed. That makes him almost unsignable. Who wants to sign a punter, put him on the roster, and him not play for 4 games.
I may be incorrect but I believe that his suspension was reduced to three games and then subsequently extended 8 additional games (11 total). I got this info from wikipedia. I am not sure if he is serving his suspension or if it begins after he is signed. Maybe someone can help...
9baller is offline   Reply With Quote