View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #70
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 24813 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do the Texans get national respect now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh texan View Post
How do you think Giants fans feel on the brink of a dynasty and all the media can talk about is the Jets.
Yeah, no kidding! I was in NYC for a week, about a month ago, and everywhere in Manhattan people were walking around with Jets gear on. No Giants. The Lids store at Times Square was full of nothing but green and white.

It wasn't until I went to Brooklyn and Queens did I happen to see a few people sporting Giants gear. It was crazy!
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote