View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #57
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 74864 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overall fan response not what I expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I get more response now than I have in the past when I wear Texans' gear. They play Texans games now here in Dallas almost every week.

But we don't get a lot of media attention because we're not a story. We've got the quietest WRs in the league. We've got one of the calmest QBs in the league. Even most of our defensive players aren't THAT in your face. Our guys aren't going out and shooting people or getting busted or hitting their girlfriends or anything. Our coaching staff could give classes in not giving the other team bulletin board material, always being respectful of the talent of the players on the other team no matter their record.

So most people don't identify with our players. They don't get a chance to learn who our guys are.

BUT.

We had to take a connection through Cincinnati. As I was walking onto the plane, the stewardess pointed at my shirt and said, "You guys are 8-1!" Which was a surprise. Later on, she came by and talked to us. She'd been watching the game in Mexico. When she found out we'd been at the game her response was... "Shut up!" It was kinda cool.
So...was she Hot?

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote