View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #18
WG9032
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 WG9032 is a quality contributor and well respectedWG9032 is a quality contributor and well respectedWG9032 is a quality contributor and well respectedWG9032 is a quality contributor and well respectedWG9032 is a quality contributor and well respectedWG9032 is a quality contributor and well respectedWG9032 is a quality contributor and well respectedWG9032 is a quality contributor and well respectedWG9032 is a quality contributor and well respectedWG9032 is a quality contributor and well respectedWG9032 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A good read found on TC's blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Ditto except the firing part. I would have given him one more year. I love the offense. Pre-game they put a side by side comparison up of two plays. Exact same formation - shown first from a rear view, then overhead - one a stretch play to Foster, the other a roll out with Schaub. They were identical right up until Schaub pulled up to throw the ball.
Agree. I think Kubiak is one of the best offensive minds and teachers in the game. Many teams would jump at the chance to have him run their offense.

Houston Frog mentioned co-head-coaches. That's fine, lots of offensive minded head coaches especially aren't that involved in the other side of the ball. Philly and Andy Reid had a great run for many years with the late great Jim Johnson. That defense and that team has never been the same since he unfortunately passed.

Kubiak just needed a good mind on defense, and now he has one of the best.
WG9032 is offline   Reply With Quote