View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #65
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do the Texans get national respect now?

Quote:
Clark Judge (CBSSports.com, 1) The Texans' defense is good enough to get them to the Super Bowl. My question: Is Matt Schaub?
... add Gary Kubiak to that and I am right with this guy. I am not saying they aren't good enough but I have a big ? with those 2.

If this team can have the bye, 2 home games in the playoffs and no more critical injuries I feel pretty confident they will be able to get there even with their shortcomings. A lof of that has to with the AFC competition. Only 2 AFC teams concern me, the Broncos and Patriots. If they end up facing one or both of those teams I like their chances MUCH better at home. <-- Yes I am being Captain Obvious here.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote