View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #82
JamesBill
Veteran

Rep Power: 5916 JamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Or could it be that #25 was never bad to start with.

Think about that for a moment.
OK..........

Nope he sucked. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Now I think you need to bring proof to back up your statement that he seemed to regress instead of just relying on your memory.
I will get to the other points later.
No thanks. I have all the games since 2009 recorded from NFL Rewind when I made the 2011 defense video. I just feel cutting it to "prove" Kareem Jackson was horrible is a massive waste of time. It will then either go to semantics of what does "bad" and "horrible" mean; or it will devolve into an argument of him not being the worst DB and how much he contributed to the "badness". I don't recall ever saying he would never improve, but do recall getting kicked in the nads every week by the atrocious defensive failures and deep balls.

I guess this might seem close minded, and I'm not taking a shot at you AT ALL, I just am not a huge fan of long involved internet discussions. Thus my 200 posts and low rep power LOL.
JamesBill is offline   Reply With Quote