Thread: Austin KEYE24
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #2
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin KEYE24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Guess what folks Cowgirls not Texans.
Yeah. Saw that KEYE wasn't covering us today and wondered what kind of Hell we might want to bring them before Sunday.

If they say the larger market here is Dallas I don't see how we could argue. If the Texans ever get a bigger fanbase here than Dallas it will take quite a few more playoff appearances (SB included) and quite a few more years of Jerry in Dallas.

The way I see it, is even best case this will take years, probably more than I have left.

Yet, I'm all for bitching loud to make sure we are heard!!!!