View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #24
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin: An idea on how to reward Subscribed Contributors

And by the way, Kevin ASKED us to give ideas about what he could do to incentivize the paid subscriber service.

If anybody got red-assed by my mere suggestion, then so be it. I was only offering a suggestion. I never intended to be equated with being insensitive to other people's time.

Maybe some of you shouldn't take up offenses, especially on someone else's behalf, so easily. Oh well, such is life.

TC, I meant nothing but "honor" in terms of my suggestion. I felt like you started your journalistic efforts here, and it would have been cool to have some of your stuff hit our site prior to it hitting the Chronicle's page. Not every single time, just every now and then.