View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #57
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do the Texans get national respect now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
I see Andre Johnson image as the backdrop for one of the shows on the nfl network. I see clips of them on espn and read about my team just about anywhere. I don't care if chris Berman or chtis collonsworth don't bob our knob the way they do teams like Dallas or nyj or ne. What I've always wanted is to root for a winner and after 8 years of krap or mediocrity that is way more important than attention and praise. I really don't understand the need to be wanted and loved by people that aren't fans. We are finally good and the record indicates that not the number of times they show Texan highlights.

Didn't you once "live down by the river"??