View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #102
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I don't even understand why you are considering this trade. A top 3 TE and top 3 WR for a slight upgrade at WR and RB? I don't get it. Pettigrew isn't doing that well this season, especially in non-PPR leagues. You would be losing a large advantage in Graham IMO.

I wouldnt consider it but being 7th out of 10 has had me thinking of doing something drastic... my team just cant get wins
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote