View Single Post
Old 08-14-2004   #140
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys Vs Texans Game Thread

Quote:
Keyshawn and D-Rob keep talking smack to each other...
I just got back from the game and it was awesome.

Dunta the player of the game!! He said after the game that he had no idea what Keyshawn was saying but he was sure he was talking to him because he could hear him talking and Keyshawn was looking at him!! D-Rob has incredible closing speed. Real impressed with Bruener's play. He was a load to bring down on the pass play. Petey continued to impress, as did most of the secondary. The o-line looked good, I saw Wand deliver at least one pancake block. It was on a Hollings run. Him and Pitts opened some nice holes on the left side. Hollings has got to learn how to hold on to the rock. But, Wells looked good too, so if Hollings can't hold on we'll see more of Jonathon I think. Carr looked like a leader, Sears and DeLoach looked good. The backup punter even looked good...........

Drew looked pretty good but he had absolutely no pressure most of the time. Julius Jones had a nice 2nd half. I don't think he played in the first half. 8 carries and 57 yards. You can bet that the Tuna is not a happy camper.