View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #22
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin: An idea on how to reward Subscribed Contributors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
That is an awfully kind thing to suggest. Because some people might not like my articles inflicted on their inbox.

There's no policy against it from the Chronicle as far as I know, but oof, the logistics. That, and I think that people should want to be Subscribed Contributors here out of the goodness of their own hearts. For the intrinsic goodness of it. That it makes them feel good to support something awesome.

At least that's what I tell my kids about why they don't need to receive rewards for getting good grades. That I'm proud of them, but that they need to be proud of themselves because nobody going to be around all the time giving them gold stars when they do good things.

However, for all Subscribed Contributors, I will do a dance in your general direction. Ta da! ->

I wanna see that "dance" in person, this Sunday in Blue Crew!!