View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #65
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Never thought I would say these words, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
Yes you were! You and I bumped heads a few times on what I thought unreasonably harsh criticism.

I would like to make a peace offering, of crow stew, though at this point, it is more of a broth, as it has been in the crock pot for some time now. I will allow some salt and pepper, but nothing outside of that!

Unreasonably harsh? Not at the time I criticized him. I call them like I see them. Thanks for the seasoning, not that you gave me much. LOL
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote