View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #128
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Fire Joe Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
They squib kicked one long, squib kicked one short...punted out of bounds, pinned him to sideline.

Nothing the same way twice, to keep him and their ST off balance.

I noticed Donnie, when punting, took a pause between catching the snap and the first step or so. As if he was giving the coverage guys just a split second more time to get down the field. Anybody notice that? Every single punt. I don't recall him doing that prior to last night.
Yep saw that and mentioned on the day thread. Seemed a deliberate second or so wait before kicking (in my eyes) however it was for sure when there was not much of a rush coming at him
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote