View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #10
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin: An idea on how to reward Subscribed Contributors

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
What if TexansChick would do some TexansExclusive articles maybe once every 4 months, and only the Subscribed Contributors could get those delivered to their inbox?

Then she could release that same article to the Chronicle a few days later, or maybe even let us have first access to it or something. Even if it was given to us one day prior or even "same day" but 6 or 7 hours ahead of it posting to the Chronicle.

I dunno. Maybe the Chron has a policy against her doing that, just wanted to share and idea for incentives to be a paid subscriber to your mb.
That is an awfully kind thing to suggest. Because some people might not like my articles inflicted on their inbox.

There's no policy against it from the Chronicle as far as I know, but oof, the logistics. That, and I think that people should want to be Subscribed Contributors here out of the goodness of their own hearts. For the intrinsic goodness of it. That it makes them feel good to support something awesome.

At least that's what I tell my kids about why they don't need to receive rewards for getting good grades. That I'm proud of them, but that they need to be proud of themselves because nobody going to be around all the time giving them gold stars when they do good things.

However, for all Subscribed Contributors, I will do a dance in your general direction. Ta da! ->