View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #66
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Collinsworth can go suck a big fat stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by pec0sb0b View Post
I recall a couple of comments during the game about the refs "letting them play," although several articles I've read since lay partial blame for the Bears loss on the "inexplicable" lack of calls on Texans' DBs..
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
lol

I find that funny, because Marshall was cheating the entire game.
Marshall is notorious for pushing off. I believe it was Marshall's first reception of the game and JJo went over and had a fairly long but not heated discussion with the ref. Very smart move - basically call it on both of us or call it on neither of us I suspect. There were calls which could have been made on JJo but if they did there should have been Marshall mugging calls as well.

I do think there should have been a call when KJ got steamrolled.