View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012   #19
TejasTom
Get #80 a ring!

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 32888 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts from the Bear's Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
5. The Bears fans sitting next to me were nice people BUT they didn't seem to know much about the rules and I think they hate Lovie Smith more than some of you hate Kubiak. There was one guy going on and on about Lovie Smith wasting all their timeouts with all these damned reviews... until I pointed out to him that they still had their timeouts because TDs and turnovers were automatic reviews and Lovie hadn't lost any timeouts, yet.
All the Bear's fans sitting around us were great but as with your experience, they didn't seem to know the rules either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
6. After Graham squibbed that kick right to that Bear, he and Marciano got their asses chewed by Kubiak. I thought Kubiak was going to have to be restrained.
I couldn't see it from my angle but they needed their asses chewed out.
TejasTom is offline   Reply With Quote